Patch Notes Archive

Home » Updates » Patch Notes Feed » Thriller Garden » 23/11/21 Update

Patch notes are imported from steam. There may be errors. This mostly exists so I can stay on top of them to update the features in our tags and scoring categories (which I do manually), but since many of you liked the idea of staying up to date with all the games in one place I'm working on making this data automated (right now I manually hit it every couple days) with better info and linking in with the game views.

There will be more data and proper atribution here (original author, steam link, original post date, etc) real soon, I promise. This is just like a technical test to see if they're coming in ok at all.

Thriller Garden » 23/11/21 Update

1. Reduced the mobility and health of the basic zombies in the Forest Cemetery level, reducing the overall difficulty of the level

2. Reduced the generation speed of basic zombies in the Forest Cemetery level, reducing the overall difficulty of the level

3. Greatly reduces the difficulty of unlocking characters, making it easier for players to unlock characters other than cowboys

4. Fixed a bug in the Forest Cemetery level where the Fly Lord appeared and no matter how long the player waited, they were unable to win. We apologize for any players who experienced a bad experience due to this bug.

5. Adjusted the probability of obtaining various quality upgrade options during upgrade. There are three types of upgrade options available, which are red (optimal), yellow (suboptimal), and white (normal). Currently, the optimal upgrade option has a 10% chance of appearing, the suboptimal upgrade option has a 20% chance of appearing, and the normal upgrade option has a 70% chance of appearing.

6. (Important) Provide players with an additional upgrade option based on their tendency to upgrade, which has a high probability of meeting their upgrade direction. This option is located at the end of all upgrade options. Avoid players constantly being unable to find upgrade options that meet their needs.